INTERNSHIP Learning Agreement (ILA)
BEFORE clicking to begin the Internship Learning Agreement Form below, you will need to have all information needed:
- Academic department granting credit
- Faculty advisor
- Semester and year in which you are seeking credit
- Semester and year in which you are completing the internship
- Name of the organization where you will intern
- Name of site supervisor
- Email of site supervisor
- Number of hours required
- Internship Learning Objectives
A printable form for collecting this data and help writing learning objectives documents can be found in the Help callout box.
Do NOT submit the form more than once or the site supervisor will get additional requests to complete the form. If you need to make a change to the form after it has been submitted, use the UPDATE feature on the form.
You will receive 3 emails during the cycle of the Online ILA.
- The first email will be sent to you upon your submission of the Student portion of the ILA.
- The second email will be sent to you upon the submission by your Site Supervisor of his/her portion of the ILA.
- The Third email will be sent to you upon the submission by your faculty advisor. This email will indicate the successful completion of the online ILA From.
It is your responsibility to monitor the process to be sure all portions of the ILA form have been completed by the deadline for credit.
INTERNSHIP LEARNING AGREEMENT FORM