BE A CAREER AMBASSADOR
Become a Career Ambassador. Make a significant impact on the career path of a current student or alum by providing advice and guidance. Ambassadors can:
- Provide insight into specific career fields
- Offer advice to students considering and applying to graduate and/or professional schools
- Give feedback to students about the job market and successful job/internship search strategies
- Participate in career-related networking events
- Share your story on a career panel or in a classroom
- Host students for internships
- Recruit Ursinus graduates and alumni for jobs at your organization.
It’s a fun, rewarding and meaningful way to give back to Ursinus!