JOB, INTERNSHIP & Networking FAIR - February 12th 12:00 - 2:00pm
The staff in Career and Professional Development looks forward to welcoming you at the 2014 Ursinus College Job, Internship & Networking Fair on February 12th from 12:00 - 2:00pm! The Fair will feature employers who are interested in talking to Ursinus students about full-time, part-time, summer employment and/or internship opportunities.
Benefits to Attending the Fair
We encourage all students to attend the fair. Regardless of your major, year in college, or future goals, there are many benefits to attending, including:
- Investigate career fields/career options.
- Discover and learn about the types of internships and jobs available in your area of interest.
- Talk with representatives from a wide variety of organizations in the profit, nonprofit, and government sectors.
- Obtain detailed information about specific companies and organizations that are of interest to you.
- Gain valuable interview experience and develop self-confidence when talking with employers.
- Develop your network of contacts.
- Find a job or internship!
What can you expect?
A student registration table will be located at the entrance to the job fair. Please bring your student ID which will be scanned at registration.
There may be several applicants approaching employers at the same time you are. Don't be overwhelmed by the experience! Keep a positive attitude and concentrate on the benefits of this experience.
Confused about how to prepare, what to wear, how to approach an employer, and what to say? This link will provide additional tips for successfully navigating the Job & Internship Fair.