Below is a list of forms that can be printed, completed and returned to Kelley Williams in the Personnel Office. The office is located in Corson Hall Lower Level or you can fax completed forms to 484-762-4585. If you are looking for a specific form, and do not see it in this list, please email or contact the office directly. In addition to this list, Informational Resources are available online that contain plan summaries and coverage descriptions offered by the College.



General Benefits 

Health and Safety 


Confidentiality Agreement Form

Employee or Student worker Resources and Access

Employee Resource & Access Request Form 
What you can do on this form:

  • Read Documentation regarding this form>
  • New Employee resource and access requests
  • Change Employee - request access, resource, or name change for an employee
  • New / Change Student Worker - request access with this form 
  • Remove Employee/Student Worker - let us know when an employee or student worker has left the college or your department