- Stipend & Expenses: $3600, in addition to on campus housing & activities expenses.
- Application Deadline: March 1st, 2012. Review of applications may begin earlier.
- Online Application Only through the automated system mathprograms.org. Click here to apply.
- Application Material:
- Standard Coversheet, including the project of interest.
- Cover Letter with statement of interest, qualifications & goals (such as your own interest in mathematics or computer science, in the REU and in the selected project; qualifications for successfully completing the project; academic/educational goals, career plans; benefit from this REU; any information which would help us evaluate your application.)
- Two Recommendation Letters (submitted by the reference writers)
- Transcript (unofficial is fine)
- Eligibility: U.S. citizenship or permanent resident (NSF requirement), sophomore or junior enrolled in an undergraduate program. Underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
- Contact & Questions: Dr. Yahdi, Mathematics & Computer Science, Ursinus College, Collegeville, PA 19426, Email: REU.email@example.com, Phone: 610 409 3294