Student Employment - Psychology Department
The psychology assistant is responsible for:
- copying, faxing, emailing department documents
- taking & picking up various department related forms & paperwork to/from Corson
- helping to grade/proctor psych 100 examinations
- entering psych 100 grades and bonus points into excel spreadsheet
- sorting & distributing department mail
- inventory of department supplies
- shredding confidential psychology material
- maintaining and updating department website
- other help as needed by administrative assistant & professors
Dr. Jennifer Stevenson is looking for a Teaching Assistant for Psyc 210 (Experimental Design and Statistical Analysis). Students must have completed Psyc 210 or have at least one semester of research experience. Students should be proficient in APA format and have experience using SPSS.
Attend instructor/TA meetings
Assist students with SPSS assignments
Assist students with writing assignments, especially with respect to APA format Grade lab assignments and exams (related to SPSS and APA format)
The ideal candidate would be available MWF 1:30-2:45pm to assist the instructor during lab periods and to proctor exams.
To apply, please send a cover letter and a copy of a paper you wrote in APA format to firstname.lastname@example.org.