Welcome to the Ursinus College Young Alumni page, a great resource for anyone who has graduated from Ursinus within the past 10 years! Here you'll find the latest young alumni news and events, discover ways to get involved, and even locate tools to make your gift to support UC. Get started today and stay connected to campus—and your fellow alumni.
- CELEBRATE: Visit our events page, and mark your calendars for UC by the Sea on August 17 and Homecoming Weekend, October 18-19, 2013!
- GIVE: Visit the UC Annual Fund's website to learn how you can help support UC. You can also learn more about the President's Circle Associates, the Young Alumni leadership giving society.
- CONNECT: Check out our new e-newsletter for Young Alumni, The GOLD Standard, and like the Ursinus College Young Alumni Facebook Page!
- VOLUNTEER: Become a Career Ambassador and make a significant impact on the career path of a current student or alum by providing advice and guidance.
- EXPLORE: Visit the UC career services website for tons of great resources!
yOUNG ALUMNI COUNCIL
Ever wondered how to stay connected to Ursinus as a young alum? Look no further than the Young Alumni Council! The Council consists of a dedicated group of over 30 members, six of which lead the council as co-chairs, who work with the UC Advancement Department to engage graduates of the last decade in a variety of ways. Staff and Council members alike are excited to watch this group grow both in size and influence. The Council has already held multiple events, including a networking happy hour and after-parties during Homecoming & Alumni Weekend, facilitates our quarterly e-newsletter, the GOLD Standard, and leads fundraising efforts for young alumni. To express your interest in becoming involved, please contact us at 610-409-3585 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Be on the lookout for more great event invitations and news from the Council!