Medical Forms & resources
For All Students
All full-time undergraduate students are required to carry health insurance. If a student is not otherwise insured, the College has arranged for basic coverage. The fee for the 2013-2014 year is $1700. The coverage is in effect form Aug. 7, 2013 to Aug. 7, 2014. In order to avoid billing of the Student Health Plan Option, students must provide proof of insurance by June 30, 2013 to the Student Health Center. If the proof is provided after June 30th but before September 1st, the charge for the insurance plan can get credited.
For Student-Athletes Only
(Not including Club or Intramural sports)
- Medical Consent
- Authorization for Release
- Preparticipation Physical Evaluation
- NEW NCAA Requirement: Sickle Cell Trait Information/ Waiver
- Classes of 2015 AND 2016; You must 1) show proof of a prior sickle cell test with results; 2) have a blood test to check for sickle cell trait and supply results; OR 3) sign a testing waiver declining options 1 and 2. More information on sickle cell trait and the waiver can be found using the link above.
- Class of 2017; Returning Student-Athletes have already completed this requirement as part of a 2013 pilot program. New Student-Athletes from 2017 class should follow directions for 2015-2016 classes.
- Class of 2018; You must 1) show proof of a prior sickle cell test with results – can be indicated by physician on “ITEM H” of the Confidential Health Record above; 2) have a blood test to check for sickle cell trait and supply results; OR 3) sign a testing waiver declining options 1 and 2. More information on sickle cell trait and the waiver can be found using the link above.
- RESULTS or COMPLETED WAIVER (not part of Confidential Health Record Document) can be submitted to Athletic Training staff, on campus, at the time of team physicals.
Further information pertaining to Student-Athlete medical forms / insurance