Medical Forms & resources
For All Students
All full-time undergraduate students are required to carry health insurance. If a student is not otherwise insured, the College has arranged for basic coverage.
The fee for 2014-2015 year is $1469. The coverage is in effect from August 7, 2014 to August 6, 2015. In order to avoid billing of the Student Health Plan Option, students must provide proof of insurance by clicking on the “Online Insurance Enrollment/Waiver” form listed above by June 30, 2014. If the insurance is submitted after June 30th but before September 12, 2014, the charge for the insurance plan can be credited. After September 12th no refunds will be available.
For Student-Athletes Only
(Not including Club or Intramural sports)
- Medical Consent
- Authorization for Release
- Preparticipation Physical Evaluation
- NEW NCAA Requirement: Sickle Cell Trait Information/ Waiver
- Classes of 2015 AND 2016; You must 1) show proof of a prior sickle cell test with results; 2) have a blood test to check for sickle cell trait and supply results; OR 3) sign a testing waiver declining options 1 and 2. More information on sickle cell trait and the waiver can be found using the link above.
- Class of 2017; Returning Student-Athletes have already completed this requirement as part of a 2013 pilot program. New Student-Athletes from 2017 class should follow directions for 2015-2016 classes.
- Class of 2018; You must 1) show proof of a prior sickle cell test with results – can be indicated by physician on “ITEM H” of the Confidential Health Record above; 2) have a blood test to check for sickle cell trait and supply results; OR 3) sign a testing waiver declining options 1 and 2. More information on sickle cell trait and the waiver can be found using the link above.
- RESULTS or COMPLETED WAIVER (not part of Confidential Health Record Document) can be submitted to Athletic Training staff, on campus, at the time of team physicals.
Further information pertaining to Student-Athlete medical forms / insurance