Orientation Overnight Information
Thank you for registering for the May 19th or May 20th overnight stay. We are very excited for your arrival and have an event-filled evening planned for you.
Registration will take place between 7:30 PM and 8:30 PM in the Olin Plaza. (Signs labeled “Event Parking” will be placed along Main Street to guide you to the registration tables).
Below is a checklist containing items you should pack for a more comfortable stay:
- You will need to bring your own linens to fit a twin sized bed (the same size bed you will have in your dorm when you arrive for school in August). Sleeping bags are an alternative to linens if you feel it is an easier option.
- A pillow
- Toiletries (toothbrush, soap, shampoo, deodorant, etc.)
- Wash cloth and bath towel
- A change of clothes for the day of May 20th or 21st Orientation
- Athletic clothes. Some of your night will include walking around campus and you will also be given the opportunity to participate in sports activities. *(Please wear comfortable footwear when arriving for orientation)*
The overnight halls will be arranged by gender (males and females will be in separate wings of the dorm building). If you have any questions about the overnight stay please feel free to contact Student Activities at (610)-409-3608. We look forward to your arrival.