Welcome Faculty & Staff
We invite you to PARTNER WITH US!
Faculty/Staff interest and support in Career and Professional Development is a prerequisite for our program's success. Here are some of the ways we can connect:
COLLABORATE ON PROGRAMMING
- Request a Career Advisor to visit your classroom for presentations on topics including: building a resume, incorporating effective networking strategies, maximizing career event experiences, and refining interviewing skills.
- Bring An Employer to Class. We can locate an employer or UC alum to give a presentation to your class.
- DON’T CANCEL CLASS while you’re away! Bring Career and Professional Development into your classroom if you are attending a professional meeting or conference. Let us design a presentation to match the needs of your class.
HELP US BUILD CONTACTS
- Share your leads. Help us develop new job and internship opportunities for students. We will follow up with your contacts quickly and efficiently to produce up-to-date postings.
CONNECT YOUR STUDENTS TO CAREER and Professional Development
Be a bridge for your students and Career and Professional Development. Some easy things to do to make us more accessible to your students.
- Copy and paste Career and Professional Development information into your syllabus.
- Add a link to Career and Professional Development to your course Blackboard site.
- Bring your class to the Career and Professional Development office for an orientation.
- Request a presentation and invite a Career Advisor to visit your class as a guest speaker.
- Encourage students to attend our career events and workshops. Visit our calendar regularly.
TEAM UP ON GRADUATE SCHOOL
We can complement your work with students by providing tools to research graduate programs, identify funding opportunities, and navigate the application process.
For more information about our resources or to begin partnering with our office, please call 610-409-3599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org