- Vice President and General Counsel
- Vice President for College and Community Engagement
- Senior Vice President for Advancement
- Director of Athletics
- Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean of the College
- Chief Information Officer (Library and IT)
- Presidential Advisor for Inclusion and Equity and Assistant Dean of Students
- Chief Communications Officer
- Vice President and Dean of Enrollment Management
The Ursinus College 150 Strategic Plan emerged from a collaborative and transparent process in which the views of faculty, staff, students, alumni, and trustees were incorporated. The pillars represent the fundamental ethos of Ursinus College. Read more about the Ursinus 150 plan.
The 2017-2018 Year-in-Review presents a closer look at the significant progress made toward the strategic plan’s seven objectives and the three pillars on which they are built: learning, living together and building lifelong connections.