- Vice President and General Counsel
- Special Assistant to the President
- Senior Vice President for Advancement
- Director of Athletics
- Vice President of Student Affairs/Dean of Students
- Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Vice President of Academic Affairs and Dean
- Chief Information Officer (Library and IT)
- Presidential Advisor for Inclusion and Equity and Assistant Dean of Students
- Chief Communications Officer
- Vice President and Dean of Enrollment Management
The Ursinus College 150 Strategic Plan emerged from a collaborative and transparent process in which the views of faculty, staff, students, alumni, and trustees were incorporated. The pillars represent the fundamental ethos of Ursinus College. Read more about the Ursinus 150 plan.
The 2017-2018 Year-in-Review presents a closer look at the significant progress made toward the strategic plan’s seven objectives and the three pillars on which they are built: learning, living together and building lifelong connections.