Accessibility and Accommodation Requests
Ursinus College is dedicated to hosting events where all students and their guests feel affirmed, respected, welcomed, and safe. The accessibility and accommodation request form will close at noon on Wednesday, May 10. Additional requests will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Golf Cart Escorts: The College will provide golf cart escorts from the parking areas to the ceremony venues for baccalaureate and commencement. When parking, please notify the attendant that you will need a golf cart escort and one will be dispatched to you. Guests seeking this service should not complete the accommodation request form.
- Mobility Assistance Devices: At this time, the College does not offer mobility assistance device loans to event guests. We ask that all guests make plans to bring their own wheelchairs, walkers, and other mobility assistance devices to campus. Guests seeking this service should not complete the accommodation request form.
- Seating Accommodations: The College offers limited accessible seating for both baccalaureate and commencement. We ask that graduates, friends, or family members who require physical, visual, or auditory seating accommodations complete the form below.
- There will be handicap parking available for guests on a first-come, first-served basis in the Corson and Schellhase Commons parking lots.
- The graduation tent is located over the College’s front lawn. We recommend wearing footwear appropriate for grassy conditions.