The college bookstore partners with Herff Jones to offer regalia rental packages to graduates.
Members of the Class of 2022 rented their regalia via the rental website until Friday, March 25. Regalia rental is covered by the commencement fee. In addition to regalia rentals, graduates and their families are welcome to purchase graduation announcements and diploma frames via the bookstore.
NOTE: If you missed the deadline, please stop by or call the bookstore to make arrangements.
Regalia rental package includes:
- One black academic gown (graduates return gowns)
- One mortarboard (graduates keep their caps)
- One tassel (graduates keep their tassels)
- One hood - white edging for Arts; yellow edging for Science (graduates return hoods)
- Most graduates picked up their regalia at Bear Necessities for Graduates on Friday, April 29 in Lower Wismer.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If you missed the event, please contact the bookstore to arrange a pickup time during their regular business hours.
- Graduates must return their regalia (robes and hoods only) by 4 p.m. at the bookstore located in the Schellhase Commons.
Regalia for Baccalaureate:
- Wear your gown only
Regalia for Commencement:
- Full regalia: gown, hood, and cap