4+1 Direct Admission MBA and Masters Partnership
St. Joseph’s University Erivan K. Haub School of Business
Ursinus students can apply for direct admission to St. Joseph’s Erivan K. Haub School of Business to pursue an MBA or other master’s degree in a variety of business disciplines.
Students accepted to the Haub School can pursue master’s degrees in professional accountancy, business administration, business intelligence & analytics, finance, food marketing, marketing, and pharmaceutical marketing.
Eligible Graduate Business Programs
- Master of Professional Accountancy
- Masters in Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Science in Food Marketing
- Master of Science in Marketing
- Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Marketing
What’s in it for me?
- A Masters degree from a program listed above.
- Get a jumpstart on your graduate degree: Ursinus/SJU 4+1 students can take two SJU graduate classes, at no additional cost, as part of their Ursinus undergraduate degree and have those credits apply to both programs.
- 10 percent tuition discount for all Ursinus graduates who are accepted into St. Joe’s graduate programs.
For more information on all 4+1 business programs with St. Joseph’s University, explore the SJU 4+1 website.
For application to the MBA and all other eligible graduate business degrees at St. Joseph’s University, meet with your advisor at Ursinus for approval and review the SJU admission process here.
Please direct all program questions to the graduate business team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application can be submitted after the end of student’s fourth semester (or completion of at least 60 undergraduate credits) but no later than the end of the student’s sixth semester (or completion of no more than 96 undergraduate credits) at Ursinus College. Students are encouraged to apply by April 15.
“Our relationship with the Haub School program allows our students to augment their education with more specialized study at an AACSB-accredited institution that has similar values to Ursinus. For example, we offer courses in areas such as finance, accounting, data analytics, and marketing. But St. Joseph’s provides the resources of a larger business school, giving our graduates an opportunity to take a wider range of courses and study in greater depth in those areas.”
- Associate Professor of Business and Economics Scott Deacle