Omicron Delta Epsilon Undergraduate Conference
Undergraduate research is playing a larger role at highly selective colleges and universities. Many of your students engage in independent research and we have a forum for them to share their experiences and results. The 31st Annual Business and Economics Undergraduate Research Conference at Ursinus College is a great opportunity for your students to present their research endeavors to other motivated peers.
Call for Papers
Ursinus College Department of Business and Economics is pleased to announce the call for papers in all subject areas of economics for the 2020 Omicron Delta Epsilon Undergraduate Student Conference. The conference will be held Friday April 17, 2020 from 8:00am - 2:00pm in Olin Hall at Ursinus College.
The conference will be held this year on Friday, April 17, 2020 registration fee for the conference is $35.00 per person, which includes continental breakfast, lunch and conference materials.
- On-line registration of participants and discussants begins January 31, 9:00 am.
- Please note: Payment for conference is due upon registration
- Abstract (100 words or less) submission Deadline March 1st by MIDNIGHT.
- Students will receive confirmation of paper acceptance to conference by March 13th by 5:00 pm
- Discussant registration Deadline March 27th by MIDNIGHT.
- Please note: If a presenter is not available to act as a discussant, another student must take his/her place.
- On-line paper submissions Deadline April 5th by MIDNIGHT.
- Please note: Papers not submitted by deadline will be deleted from conference program.