Our certification students and our Educational Studies majors and minors also pursue a variety of graduate program options.
Graduate school and career options in education have included education policy and research; social justice work; education law; higher education; programs in special education, elementary education, or counseling; and teaching in private schools, foreign countries, programs such as Teach for America, museums and other institutions.
- Economics and Education (Teacher’s College of Columbia University)
- Secondary School Counseling (Villanova University)
- School Psychology (University of Delaware and Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine)
- Integrated Elementary and Special Education (Wheelock College)
- Student Affairs in Higher Education (Indiana University of Pennsylvania)
- Secondary Education (West Chester University)
- Subjects such as English and Chemistry, which they continue to teach at the K-12 or college level.
- Others have served as Teach for America corps members (from New York City to Mississippi to South Dakota)
- Fulbright teaching fellows in countries such as South Korea, Spain, and India
- Organizations such as the Children’s Literacy Initiative or the Center for Public Research and Leadership at Columbia Law School.