Student Honors, Awards and Achievements
Phi Epsilon Kappa (PEK)
Recognizes students that are committed to Scholarship, Leadership and Service.
Phi Beta Kappa (PBK)
The nation’s oldest academic honors society. (Founded December 5, 1776)
Celebration of Student Achievement
Each April, Ursinus College celebrates the accomplishments of its student body during the Celebration of Student Achievement (CoSA) event Students present their research and project work to the Community. Learn more about COSA.
Health and Exercise Physiology Department Student Awards
The Health and Exercise Physiology (HEP) Department annually recognizes individual student achievement.
- The Health and Exercise Physiology Department Scholar Award
- The Health and Exercise Physiology Department Outstanding Young Professional Award
Additional Awards and Recognition
Recent Health & Exercise Physiology majors have received recognition and have been awarded scholarships and prestigious fellowships, including:
- The Howard Hughes Medical Institute summer fellowship grant with the FUTURE (Fellowships in the Ursinus Tradition to an Undergraduate Research Experience)
- The Phi Epsilon Kappa national awards for Scholastic Achievement and the Dr. Jeffrey Vessely Memorial Scholarship Award.
- The Thomas J. Watson Fellowship Grant