Nu Rho Psi
Ursinus College has had a chapter in The National Honor Society in Neuroscience since 2009.
The purpose of Nu Rho Psi is to:
- Encourage professional interest and excellence in scholarship, particularly in neuroscience;
- Award recognition to students who have achieved such excellence in scholarship;
- Advance the discipline of neuroscience; encourage intellectual and social interaction between students, faculty, and professionals in neuroscience and related fields;
- Promote career development in neuroscience and related fields;
- Increase public awareness of neuroscience and its benefits for the individual and society;
- Encourage service to the community.