Once you have chosen the profession you wish to pursue, you need to prepare your application.
- First, you will need to have the right classes to be prepared for graduate study in your chosen field.
- Then, you need to work with members of HPAC to prepare your application, and we have a timeline to guide you through that process.
- An important piece of your application will be your personal statement, which should present readers with insights into who you are as a person, applicant, and future health practitioner.
- In addition, you will need to solicit strong letters of recommendation from faculty, mentors, and supervisors.
- Before you submit your application, you will undergo a “mock interview” with HPAC members, which will put you in good stead for your eventual interview with the programs you apply to