2020-21 Season Auditions have concluded
Check back this Summer for next season’s audition information
Pride and Prejudice
Kissing the Witch
By Emma Donoghue
Directed by Dr. Meghan Brodie
March 25-28, 2021
- Sign up for a monologue audition time slot on the 2ndfloor of the Kaleidoscope. The sign-up sheet is taped to the column at the administrative assistant’s desk by the offices and take an audition packet. If you are currently remote (and only if you are currently remote), please email Professor Scudera and Dr. Brodie to arrange for a remote audition if you plan on being on campus for the Spring semester.
- Please fill out the audition information form and schedule form and bring them with you to the audition.
- Please prepare (memorization is optional):
- one monologue from Poe on Poe included in this packet and
- either a 1-minute published contemporary monologue from a play or a monologue from Kissing the Witch included in this packet.
- If you would like to read Poe on Poe, please email Professor Scudera for a PDF; if you would like to read Kissing the Witch, please email Dr. Brodie for a PDF.