Facilities & Resources
The Kaleidoscope Performing Arts Center is the hub of the college’s departments of Theater and Dance.
This magnificent building is also a base for many other campus wide arts events from student run arts organizations to professional music and theatrical productions.
The building houses:
- The Lenfest Theater, a 380 seat state-of-the-art Proscenium Arch Theater
- Flexible seated Blackbox Studio Theater (100 – 150 Seats)
- Box Office and Concessions Booth
- Rehearsal Studio with lighting and sound capabilities
- Costume Store and workroom
- Scenic Workshop
The building, financed entirely by gifts from alumni and friends of the college and a state community development grant, complements The Philip and Muriel Berman Museum of Art on campus, each building serving as an anchor for its side of the campus. Alongside Bomberger Hall at the campus center which remains as a recital venue.
Please contact the Kaleidoscope Box Office, http://www.ursinus.edu/tickets, Email email@example.com, Tel 610 409 3030 for all event inquiries and tickets.
We accept reservations for rental of our facilities for the months of December/January and May – August.