2021 BEAR Innovation Competition
BEAR Innovation is a virtual business simulation designed to help students develop their own ideas by incorporating their unique passions and talents. Students will walk away with a practical and enduring project that differentiates themselves from others and even have a chance to win a cash prize. This is a fun and fast-paced way to make a social, environmental, or financial impact in your community.
Register for the 2021 BEAR Innovation Competition
The BEAR Innovation Competition is right around the corner! Click here to register today!
Do you have Questions?
If you have any questions about the BEAR Innovation Competition, please contact:
BEAR Innovation Project Leader Julia Ewing - email@example.com
BEAR Innovation Timeline
- February 10th | Registration Opens
- February 17th | Business Model Canvas Workshop
- March 3rd | Social Media Marketing Workshop
- March 19th | Initial Elevator Pitch Submission
- March 24th | Pitch Workshop
- March 26th | Submit 5-minute Pitch
- April 7th | Prototype Workshop
- April 9th | Final Video Pitch Submission
- April 14th | Written Proposal, Slide Deck, & Prototype Submission
- April 16th | Dress Rehearsal
- April 18th | Competition Day
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the Judges!
We are in the process of securing our judges. We will update you when we have more information.
Meet the Mentors!
We are in the process of securing our mentors. We will update you when we have more information.