The U-Imagine Center for Integrative and Entrepreneurial Studies was established in December 2013 in efforts to develop and sustain a campus-wide entrepreneurial mindset.
Become a recognized leader in entrepreneurial education among liberal arts colleges.
Challenge students to identify exciting opportunities and take action using ethical, entrepreneurial thinking.
1. Form coherence throughout the campus by creating integrative, entrepreneurial opportunities and curricular/co-curricular programming for students.
2. Enhance the U-Imagine Center’s popularity among audiences both on and off campus
Values - The U-Imagine Center values:
- Community: we respect sustained relationship building and partnerships
- Persistence: it takes dedication and commitment to achieve success
- Collaboration: we cannot do it alone
- Integrity: ethical thinking and actions are paramount
- Empowerment: fostering independence, initiative and action