The U-Imagine Center offers a series of workshops to support students, faculty, and staff who are interested in developing their entrepreneurial skills or looking to experience something different.
Workshops are an integral part of the U-Imagine center programming. All of our events and competitions are supported by a series of professional workshops to help students prepare. The workshops vary from year-to-year as programs and interests evolve.
Spring 2021 Workshops
Up & Running Bootcamp
- Learn how to develop, design, and create a website from scratch. Click the link above to watch our quick and easy-to-follow walk-through on how to get things started!
2021 BEAR Innovation Competition Workshops
- BEAR Innovation Info Session | February 10th @ 12:00pm
- Business Model Canvas | February 17th @ 12:00pm
- Pitch Workshop | March 24th @ 12:00
- Prototype Workshop | April 7th
- More Workshops coming soon!
How do I find out about workshops?
Keep an eye on your email, Good Morning Ursinus, and on this page. We will continue to announce workshops on social media and the campus monitor slides.
Who can attend workshops?
Workshops are open to the entire campus community and are often open to the public as well. When seating capacity is limited, workshops will be opened first to students, with remaining seats going to faculty, staff, and community as space permits.
How can I request a workshop on a particular topic?
I’d like to present a workshop, who should I contact?
Please contact any of the center co-directors or email us at email@example.com. We would really love to hear what you are proposing and will try to find a way to fit it into our schedule!