Ursinus welcomes well-qualified transfer applicants. There is no fee to apply.
Most successful transfer candidates have achieved a GPA of 3.0 or higher and are students in good standing at their previous college or university.
Transfer Application Deadlines
- Fall Semester – August 1
- Spring Semester – December 1
Transfer Application Checklist
In order for your application to be considered complete we require the following items:
Apply online using the Common Application. This will include:
- Personal Essay – Elaborate on how Ursinus may fit in with your future goals
- Official final high school transcripts
- Official final college transcripts from each school you have attended and/or currently attending, including grades
- Official College Report from registrar or college official indicating enrollment status and academic standing from current institution
- Course descriptions of all post-secondary courses taken
- An on-campus interview and recommendation from a college instructor are strongly recommended
Financial Aid & Scholarships
No separate application is required for Ursinus College merit scholarship eligibility. Merit awards are based on the academic strength of applicants and determined by the Admission Office. Notifications are sent at the time of the offer of admission.
For need-based financial aid, including grants, loans, and work study, Ursinus requires you to complete both the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), available after January 1, and the CSS Profile.
For complete information on our scholarships, grants, and financial aid please visit our Financial Aid page.