Transfer Application Checklist
In order for your application to be considered complete we require the following items:
Apply online using our Transfer Application or the Common App. This will include:
- Personal Essay – Elaborate on how Ursinus may fit in with your future goals
- Official final high school transcripts
- Official final college transcripts from each school you have attended and/or currently attending, including grades
Student Conduct Verification Form
- While schools remain closed, we will accept unofficial copies of transcripts, and will not need your conduct form at the time of application. Official documents must be provided by August 15 for fall enrollment. If this requirement is not met, Ursinus reserves the right to rescind admission.
- Course descriptions of all post-secondary courses taken
- An on-campus interview and recommendation from a college instructor are strongly recommended
Transfer students must submit their official college transcript and course descriptions in order to receive their transfer credit evaluation (TCE). Once we have them, we are able to provide an unofficial TCE even before you apply!