- Recipients must be alumni, meaning they have received a degree from Ursinus College, with the exception of Senior Alumni Awards which are given to students from the current Senior Class.
- Only one award may be presented annually in each category, with the exception of Senior Alumni Awards, for which two awards will be presented annually.
- Attendance at the presentation ceremony is a pre-requisite for receiving an Alumni Award, exceptions are given to posthumous recipients. The 2024 presentation ceremony will be held on April 27, 2024.
- If an alumnus/alumna is nominated posthumously it must be within 5 years of his/her passing.
- The record of a nominee shall be maintained in a carry-over file and considered for three years, after which a person must be re-nominated to be considered.
How to Nominate Alumni
- Nominations will be solicited from alumni, students, faculty and staff well in advance of the award presentation. These nominations will be collected via our nomination form; additional letters of support will also be accepted.
The nomination deadline for alumni is November 15, 2023. Award recipients, their nominators and the College community will be notified by early March.
- The nomination deadline for students is February 13, 2024 for Senior Alumni Awards.
- A selection committee will review all of the nominations.
Click to view Alumni Award descriptions
Submit a nomination