Hall of Fame
Throughout its history, Ursinus has celebrated our success in intercollegiate athletics and the impressive contributions of our student-athletes. Retrun to this page to livestream the event at 11 a.m. on Saturday, December 3. Go Bears!
Congratulations to our 2022 Inductees
- Trish Del Femine Gitt ’82 is receiving the Adele Boyd Award.
- Jessica Furman ’07 (gymnastics)
- Matt Granteed ’08 (men’s track and field)
- Molly Guntli McDonald ’07 (women’s basketball)
- Megan Hines ’11 (field hockey)
- Brian Hrynczyszyn ’08 (football)
- Victor E. Jaramillo ’12 (football)
- Christa Johnson ’09 (women’s track and field and women’s cross country)
- John Noonan ’09 (men’s basketball)
- Alyssa Thren Fraley ’12 (field hockey and women’s lacrosse)
- Michelle Wimmer ’11 (field hockey)
Date: Saturday, December 3, 2022
10 a.m. – Brunch
11 a.m. – Hall of Fame Ceremony
Location: Wismer Center | Lower Wismer
Can’t make it? Return back to this page to tune in at 11 a.m. EST on Saturday, December 3 to join the livestream.
Tickets: $25 per guest | Children under 6 are complimentary.
Registration is closed for the Hall of Fame for Athletes. For questions, please contact the alumni relations team at email@example.com or call 610-409-3585.