Help us share news about the weekend and encourage friends to come back to campus.
Behind every reunion is a group of volunteers working together to make it a success. By volunteering to join your reunion committee, you can look forward to:
- Assisting with reunion programming
- Reconnecting with old friends
- Encouraging fellow alumni to attend the weekend and support the class gift
- The opportunity to carry the class flag at Commencement
- Recognition at Homecoming and Family Weekend and a special committee gift
If you are interested, but feeling hesitant due to other commitments, you are not alone.
We assure you, we will be thoughtful of everyone’s time and can easily split up tasks among the group.
Jamie Karinch, assistant director of annual giving, will help guide committee members and offer assistance throughout the planning process. She will be in touch with the committee over email and a handful of brief check-in phone calls. The main task throughout the year will be an easy one: help us spread the word!