Honor the legacy of excellence at Ursinus as we recognize alumni and students for their academic and professional accomplishments, humanitarian efforts, exemplary loyalty to Ursinus College and/or excellence in the field of education.
How to Nominate Alumni
- Recipients must be alumni, meaning they have received a degree from Ursinus College, with the exception of Senior Alumni Awards which are given to students from the current Senior Class.
- Only one award may be presented annually in each category, with the exception of Senior Alumni Awards, for which two awards will be presented annually.
- Current members of the College’s Board of Trustees, Alumni Awards Selection Committee and current employees of the College may not be considered for these awards.
- Attendance at the presentation ceremony is a pre-requisite for receiving an Alumni Award, exceptions are given to posthumous recipients.
- If an alumnus/alumna is nominated posthumously it must be within 5 years of his/her passing.
- Nominations will be solicited from alumni, students, faculty and staff well in advance of the award presentation. These nominations will be collected via our nomination form; additional letters of support will also be accepted.
- The nomination deadline for students is February 9, 2020 for Senior Alumni Awards.
- A selection committee will review all of the nominations.
- The record of a nominee shall be maintained in a carry-over file and considered for two years, after which a person must be re-nominated to be considered.