Ursinus offers a sport — club or intramural — for everyone.
There are six intramural sports and 10 clubs in which to choose. What is the main goal of these leagues and clubs? All participants must relieve stress and have fun! The schedules are flexible as to work alongside student’s academic demands and class schedule. Approximately 600 students participate per year! Let the Fun Games begin.
- Co-ed Flag Football
- Men’s Indoor Soccer
- Co-ed Indoor Soccer
- Men’s Volleyball
- Co-ed Volleyball
Winter and Spring Semesters
- Men’s Basketball
- Co-ed Basketball
- Badminton (Singles and Doubles)
- Sand Court Volleyball Tournament
- Co-ed Indoor Field Hockey
- Most of the sports are offered through men’s, women’s, and coed leagues.
- Championship t-shirts are awarded to the winning team or participants of each intramural event.
- Announcements about league sign-ups and deadlines are found online and via email.