Annual College Community Conference
Each year faculty, staff, and students gather to explore and discuss topics of importance to the Ursinuscommunity. The 2021-22 Community Conference will be held on Wednesday, January 26, 2022. The theme is “Wellbeing: Yours, Mine, and Ours.”
We will look at the six dimensions of wellness focusing on concrete ways to improve our own wellbeing personally and professionally while supporting others in their journey towards healthier lifestyles. Come for the camaraderie and leave with tools to enhance your life at home, at work, and in the classroom.
We hope you will join us for the entire program, but it is designed to allow faculty, staff, and students to take part as their class and meeting schedules permit. The event is planned for in-person participation however, we will adjust as needed based on campus protocols in place at that time. Registration is requested for logistical and planning purposes.
Wednesday, January 26, 2022
The Floy Lewis Bakes Center
- 8:30 a.m. Continental Breakfast
9 a.m. to 11:50 a.m. program for students, faculty, and staff including:
- Welcome -President Marsteller
- Keynote speaker from Minding Your Mind: A personal story of hope and healing
- Personal strategies for enhanced wellbeing within the six dimensions. from students, faculty, and staff
- Small group discussions focused on personal goals and experience
- Campus-wide strategies to improve overall health developed out of the results of the American College Health Association’s National College Health Assessment.
- Noon to 1 p.m. Faculty and Staff lunch with annual staff awards presentations
For more on the six dimensions of wellness and the ACHA survey, please visit the Prevention and Advocacy page of the ursinus.edu.