Today is Saturday, March 28, 2015
Tomorrow is Sunday, March 29, 2015
- 11:45am Bagel Brunch
- 4:00pm Meistersingers Concert (rescheduled from March 28)
Did you hear?
March 28th, 2015
- Sat (Men’s Golf) McDaniel Spring Invitational
- Sat (Gymnastics) NCGA Championships
- Sat (Women’s Lacrosse) Dickinson vs. Ursinus
- Sat (Men’s Lacrosse) Ursinus at Dickinson
March 29th, 2015
March 30th, 2015
March 31st, 2015
Last Day to drop with a W
March 27th is the last day to drop Spring 2015 classes and receive a grade of W. Spring 2015 classes dropped after March 27th will receive a grade of WF.
Fall Course Registration
The Pennsylvania Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (PASFAA) will award seven scholarships to Pennsylvania residents for the 2015-16 academic year.
All students applying must meet all of the following requirements:
• Pennsylvania resident
• Enrolled at least half-time in a degree-seeking program in a post-secondary institution of higher education OR a diploma/certificate program in the Nursing or BT&T Sector only
• Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 from a post-secondary institution
• Scholarships are non-renewable, but students are welcome to reapply
• Preference will be given to applicants attending schools that are part of the PASFAA membership
• Applications must be received by May 1, 2015.
Complete scholarship information is available by clicking here.
Walk-in Week: Graduate School
Do you need help with the Graduate School process? Come see an advisor in Career and Professional Development any day during this week (March 30-April 3) between 2:00pm and 3:00pm.
Deadline to register for Federal Reserve Bank College Seminar Series
Deadline: March 25, 2015 Register