Instructional Technology serves faculty, staff, and students by providing support, instruction, and access to new and emerging technologies.
The Canvas Learning Management System provides a place for faculty to create an online space for their courses.
A categorized list of instructional technology resources.
Available and recorded workshops for faculty, staff, and students.
Use Qualtrics to create surveys and forms.
The Instructional Technology Librarian:
- Promotes effective use of technology in any learning environment through collaboration with faculty
- Consults on the design of instructional strategies and the integration of technology in academic programs through sound pedagogical practice to enhance students’ academic success
- Designs and leads professional development workshops
- Researches emerging trends and technologies
- Presents, attends and networks with colleagues at conferences and workshops
The Digital Liberal Arts Fellows also provide support, consultations, and training for faculty, staff, and students on instructional technology related topics. Consult the Digital Liberal Arts website for more information.