Instructional Technology serves faculty, staff, and students by providing support, instruction, and access to new and emerging technologies.
The Canvas Learning Management System provides a place for faculty to create an online space for their courses.
A categorized list of instructional technology resources.
Private and group workshops available.
Use Qualtrics to create surveys and forms.
The Instructional Technology Staff:
- Promote effective use of technology in any learning environment through collaboration with faculty
- Consult on the integration of technology in academic programs through sound pedagogical practice to enhance students’ academic success
- Provide consultations for design of instructional strategies, utilizing instructional technology in teaching and learning
- Design and lead professional development workshops
- Research emerging trends and technologies
- Present, attend and network with colleagues at conferences and workshops