Instructional Technology serves faculty, staff, and students by providing support, instruction, and access to new and emerging technologies.
The Canvas Learning Management System provides a place for faculty to create an online space for their courses.
A categorized list of instructional technology resources.
Available and recorded workshops for faculty, staff, and students.
Use Qualtrics to create surveys and forms.
The Instructional Technology Librarian:
- Promotes effective use of technology in any learning environment through collaboration with faculty
- Consults on the design of instructional strategies and the integration of technology in academic programs through sound pedagogical practice to enhance students’ academic success
- Designs and leads professional development workshops
- Researches emerging trends and technologies
- Presents, attends and networks with colleagues at conferences and workshops