Databases & Online Resources
Below are links to the Library’s most used online resources.
- Ebook Central (formerly ebrary)
- Over 130,000 academic ebooks covering a broad range of disciplines.
- JSTOR ebooks
- To access JSTOR ebooks, perform a normal search and navigate to the “books” tab in the search results.
- EBSCOhost E-books
- Access to more than 160,00 subscription e-books.
Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Ursinus has an enterprise-level site license to ArcGIS.
- Our license provides access to ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Online, and Portal for ArcGIS.
- More details may be found on our GIS @ Ursinus guide.
Flipster: Digital Access to Popular Magazines
- Use Flipster to read Discover, The Atlantic, Writer’s Digest, ARTnews, The New York Review of Books, National Review, Archaeology, Poets & Writers, The American Poetry Review, or Rolling Stone.
- Visit this guide for more information on using Flipster or installing the app on iOS or Android devices.
Public Access Resources
- Digital Public Library of America
- The DPLA provides open access to resources from many different libraries and institutions around the country.
- HathiTrust Digital Library
- HathiTrust is a partnership of academic & research institutions, offering a collection of millions of titles digitized from libraries around the world.