We are excited to have HTA’s Medicare Insurance Specialist present:
ROADMAP TO MEDICARE - Educational Webinar
Tuesday, December 5 at 3 pm
PLEASE NOTE: COMPUTER AUDIO SPEAKERS ARE REQUIRED - NO PHONE DIAL-IN AVAILABLE
Designed for those: *Nearing age 65 * Nearing Retirement * Working Past age 65 and ALL Retirees
Learn How to Get and Stay Medicare Insurance Ready
Join us for an informative presentation & get your questions answered.
- What you should be doing as a retiree or soon to be retiree
- Open Enrollment and Guaranteed Issue Periods, plus late penalties
- What happens when you and your spouse do not turn 65 at the same time
- When to enroll or defer Medicare Part B if not retiring at age 65
- Changing carriers—how & when
Make sure your coverage is complete:
- What does Medicare cover and not cover
- Is secondary insurance necessary and what are the options
- How do a Medicare Supplement and Original Medicare coordinate
Guidance regarding your personal situation and much more…
Bring your questions… this is a great opportunity to gather helpful information.
All are welcome–Please bring a friend!
This is an educational presentation for consumers—no cost to attendees