12:00pm EDT Mar29, 2018, 2018
Are you interested in a career in the pharmaceutical industry but don’t know where to start?
Come hear Ursinus alumna and Stevens Institute of Technology Industry Professor Elaine Pratt describe the 1 year Master’s degree program in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing & Engineering.
Find out how in 1 year after your Ursinus graduation, you can complete a Master’s degree that has led hundreds of students to rewarding careers in the pharma, biotech, and medical device industries.
Who is eligible? Ursinus chemistry or biology graduates with > 3.5 GPA
1 year, really? You’ll start with 2 intro courses online during the summer after graduation Then, you’ll come to our campus in Hoboken, NJ for the fall and spring semesters
Details, please The M.S. degree is composed of 10 courses (30 credits):
- 5 required core courses
- 5 customizable electives
- Stevens will waive the application fee and GRE for qualified applicants
- Accepted students are eligible for available Stevens Master’s Fellowships
- Enrolled students will be given priority for pharmaceutical industry externships
- Enrolled students can participate in clubs such as student chapters of ISPE (International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineers), and ASQ (American Society for Quality), and Women in Pharma
- Enrolled students have access to Stevens Career Center for job fairs and other job assistance
- Our location (right across the Hudson River from Manhattan) is close to many pharma and biotech companies
For more information, go to www.stevens.edu/pharma