11:59pm EST Feb18, 2018
Endowed by the generosity of the late Geoffrey Dolman, the Dolman Prize honors the Ursinus College Senior whose portfolio of creative writing in any genre or combination of genres is deemed outstanding by a distinguished judge.
- open to full-time students of senior standing in any major
- portfolio to comprise up to 20 pages of written creative work, in 12 pt font, double spaced for prose, single for poetry—a single work or any combination of fiction, drama, creative nonfiction (but not academic work)
- previously published work, in The Lantern or elsewhere, may be included
- student’s name should not appear anywhere on the manuscript.
- portfolio should be paginated successively in upper right-hand corner
- use Ursinus email account to submit portfolio electronically to Mrs. Connor in the English Dept. (email@example.com ) as docx or PDF. Subject line and attachment title should have “Dolman Prize Portfolio”
Student contact information should be in the body of the email.
Deadline: Midnight, Sunday, February 18, 2018
Winner To Be Announced at Lantern reading in April