12:00pm EDT May21, 2019
Meet outside Campus Safety
In celebration of National Bike Ride Month, join New U for a ride along the Perkiomen Trail.
Sign up with Ray Stitt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-409-3025.
- All riders must complete the Fitness Center PARQ and Liability Waiver (located on “Grizzly Gateway” under Campus Applications) prior to riding with the Wellness Committee.
- Meet outside of Campus Safety by noon on May 21.
- Helmets are not provided but strongly encouraged
- Bring Water or a drink to keep hydrated
- Wear shorts or pants that won’t get stuck in the chain
- Wear bright colors for Safety
- Read over the Perkiomen Trail SAFETY AND COURTESY TIPS Trail tips & map