7:00pm EDT Jul23, 2019
First Energy Stadium, 1900 Centre Ave/Route 61 South,Reading, PA
- Throwing out the first pitch - if your child or a child in your group wants to represent Ursinus throwing out the first pitch, please include their name and age in your email. They will be entered into a lottery.
- The first ten attendees spotted wearing Ursinus gear will receive a food voucher. Anyone spotted before the bottom of the fourth inning will be entered into a raffle to win Ursinus swag.
- Gates open at 5 p.m.
- Drink specials and live music begin at 5 p.m.
- Kids can enjoy a FREE half hour in Phunland - 5 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- There is an optional all–you-can-eat buffet dinner beginning at 6 p.m. Buffet tickets cost $15 per person and will be available for purchase at the ticket windows or at customer service on game night. Buffet is open 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.(more at www.fightins.com)
- Game time is 7:10 p.m.
There is an optional all–you-can-eat buffet dinner beginning at 6 p.m. Buffet tickets cost $15 per person and will be available for purchase at the ticket windows or at customer service on game night.
The ball park giveaway will be a tee-shirt for the first 2,000 adults
- Rain Date August 6, 2019
Request your complimentary tickets today! Tickets will be delivered to your on-campus office or can be picked-up at the CASE office.
Directions to First Energy Stadium, 1900 Centre Avenue/RT 61 South, Reading, PA 19605
More information on the game and the Reading Phillies is available on the Reading Phillies web site.