August 05, 2015
Whether you can give a day, a few weeks, or the whole year, it all starts with you. As a Girl Scout volunteer, you’ll introduce girls to new experiences that show them they’re capable of more than they ever imagined. Short-term or on-going, working directly with girls or behind the scenes, leading a troop or pitching in at the administrative level, there are volunteer opportunities to fit every schedule! You don’t need to have a daughter in Girl Scouts or become a Troop Leader to participate. Everyone has something to offer!
Why Volunteer with Girl Scouts?
- Make a difference in girls’ lives
- Enhance your skills or develop new skills you’ve always wanted to learn
- Receive training, resources, and support services
- Gain experience for your professional resume
- Share a talent or interest with others
- Help girls grow courageous and strong