Implemented by our LIT Web Team, the goal of these redesigns is to make Library and IT resources and services more accessible.
Some of the initial changes include the following:
- A new look for the Library and IT webpage, which serves as a central hub for faculty, staff, and students to gain access to all of LIT’s resources and services.
- Creating and consolidating LIT news stories, announcements, and events in our LIT News and Events page.
- A newly updated Professional Development with LIT webpage, which includes information on our:
- Upcoming trainings (including our Lunch and Learns and co-sponsored workshops)
- Available trainings (a long list of workshops and presentations we can provide to staff, faculty, and students)
- Recorded trainings (sorted by date, subject, and alphabetically for your convenience)
Our work is far from over, and we are eager to gather user feedback to ensure our web resources are accessible and usable. To that end, the LIT Web Team is currently seeking volunteers to participate in a focus group that will gather information on how Ursinus faculty, staff, and students find, use, and interact with LIT online resources.
Please contact Christine Iannicelli (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in participating in this focus group.