Many opportunities are available to all students, faculty and staff for fitness and stress relief during last week of the first semester and during the final exams period including the indoor track, fitness center, outdoor track, and swimming pool.
- Floy Lewis Bakes Center field house and indoor track – access through glass doors which can be opened via card swipe until 2 a.m.
- Fitness Center – normal hours this week: (Mon-Fri 6:30 a.m.-10 p.m. Saturday & Sunday, Noon-5 p.m.
- Beginning Monday, December 9: Finals week schedule: 6:30 a.m.- 7:30 p.m.
- Outdoor track – track lights are on until Noon on weeknights and 2 a.m. on weekends.
- Swimming Pool – extended hours this week 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Wednesday, December 4 -Friday, December 6. Extended hours during final exam period will be announced shortly.