Road Map to Medicare Webinar
Ursinus College has partnered with HTA Financial (a Medicare Brokerage firm specializing in Medicare & Long Term Care) in hosting an educational Medicare Webinar for Faculty and Staff!
This webinar is Designed for those: *Nearing age 65 * Nearing Retirement * Working Past age 65* ALL Retirees and *Anyone assisting a family member with their Medicare needs.
ROADMAP TO MEDICARE - Educational Webinar
Tuesday, December 5 - Time: 3:00 pm EST
CLICK HERE to register for the Medicare Webinar.
PLEASE NOTE: COMPUTER AUDIO SPEAKERS ARE REQUIRED - NO PHONE DIAL-IN AVAILABLE
Learn How to Get and Stay Medicare Insurance Ready
Join us for an informative presentation & get your questions answered.
- What you should be doing as a retiree or soon to be retiree
- Open Enrollment and Guaranteed Issue Periods, plus late penalties
- What happens when you and your spouse do not turn 65 at the same time
- When to enroll or defer Medicare Part B if not retiring at age 65
- Changing carriers—how & when
Make sure your coverage is complete:
- What does Medicare cover and not cover
- Is secondary insurance necessary and what are the options
- How do a Medicare Supplement and Original Medicare coordinate
Guidance regarding your personal situation and much more…
Bring your questions… this is a great opportunity to gather helpful information.
All are welcome–Invite a friend!
**This is an educational presentation for consumers—no cost to attendees