The BEAR Innovation Program (Be Entrepreneurial And Roar) considered two-minute pitches that innovatively solved a market or social problem.
Ursinus alumni judged pitches from 17 entrants in the categories:student for-profit, student non-profit, employee (either for-profit or non-profit).
Student non-profit/pitch idea:
- Roseangela Hartford/Sustainable Gel
- Caroline Shimrock/Dynamic Brake Lights
- Joe DeMarco and Chinonyerem Enwereji/Veteran’s Training/Literacy for Life
Student for-profit/pitch idea:
- Nick Lee/Charge Box
- Joseph Walsh/Bookshare
- Alana Larrick and Alexa LaMontagne/Wismer pre-order app
- Rebecca Roberts/Focus Fone
Watch for more information on the spring BEAR Pitch.