Edible Books Goes Virtual This Year!
Myrin Library’s annual Edible Books Festival went virtual this year. Participants submitted photos of their edible entries and judging occurred online.
Here are the winners of our Virtual Edible Books Festival:
- Most Popular Entry: I Never Promised You a Rose Garden (Christine Iannicelli)
- Runner-Ups: A Raisin in the Sun (Erin Hovey) and Breakfast on the Farm (Karen Pumo)
- Funniest Entry: Love in the Time of Challah (Gabrielle Wright)
- Best Book Representation: Vegucated (Carolyn Weigel)
- Most Appetizing Entry: I Never Promised You a Rose Garden (Christine Iannicelli)
- Least Appetizing Entry: The Unbearable Lightness of Beans (Diane Skorina)
You can access photos of edible books from this year and past years at https://digitalcommons.ursinus.edu/ebf/