Chemistry Department Presents 2023 Senior Awards!
On Wednesday May 3, the chemistry department celebrated its graduating seniors and honored several students with end-of-year awards. Students and faculty gathered for an afternoon presentation, complete with a red carpet, in IDC 114!
The following students earned chemistry awards this year:
- The American Chemical Society Scholastic Achievement Award: William Krueger
- The Chemistry Laboratory Technique Award: Rebecca Lam
- Ronald E. Hess Chemistry Department Award for Outstanding Pre-Health Student: Daniel Leach ’24
- The William L. Lettinger Chemistry Award: William Krueger
- American Chemical Society Award in Analytical Chemistry: Alexandra Bender ’24
- Ursinus First-Year Chemistry Achievement Award: Ryan Martin ’25
- American Chemical Society Division of Inorganic Chemistry Undergraduate Award in Inorganic Chemistry: William Krueger
- The American Chemical Society Award in Organic Chemistry: William Krueger
- The Ursinus College Chemistry Department Award in Organic Chemistry: Cael Milbourne ’25
- The American Chemical Society Undergraduate Award in Physical Chemistry: Daniel Leach ’24
The department’s graduating seniors are Ethan Belville, Harrison Bonanny, William Krueger, Rebecca Lam, Julia Schreiber, Maxwell Valeriano