Jill is interested in molecular and cellular neuroscience, biology, and pathology. She can usually be found studying in Thomas early in the morning. The liberal arts experience at Ursinus led Jill to discover her passion for working in labs and performing research. In recent semesters she has worked in the Biology labs as a Teaching Assistant.
After graduation, Jill plans to further her education and pursue a career in biology research.
- CoSA Presenter
- Whitians Women’s Honor Society
- Vice President of Psi Chi
- Research Assistant
- Genetics (BIO 201L) Lab Teaching Assistant (Fall ’16)
- Cell Biology (BIO 102) Lab Teaching Assistant (Spring ’17)
- Independent Honors Neuroscience Research (2016-2017)