Department: Information Technology/Facilities
- Total number of positions: 8
- Positions currently available: 3
- Accepting applications: Year-Round
- Pay grade: CF
- Help create and maintain a flexible schedule, some evening and weekend hours will be required.
- Notify supervisor if not able to work scheduled hours.
- Have the ability to think creatively and problem solve in any situation.
- Be on time and perform duties responsibly and professionally.
- Be friendly and courteous to all users of the facility.
- Provide a high level technical support for events.
- Provide technical support for events in the college.
- Operate lighting, sound, video and staging equipment in a safe and competent way.
- Coordinate with the planning and implementation of events.
- Be on hand to train and instruct any other users of the event equipment.
- Assist with the scheduled maintenance of technical equipment.
- Coordinate audience and artists during events.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Skill Development.
- Pleasant working environment.
- Experience working on technical events.
- Make professional contacts from outside artists and staff.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A basic understanding of technical event processes.
- Ability to show initiative and competence when operating specialist equipment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take unsupervised initiative and follow directions.